CMMC Training Registration
Training for DoD Contractors
CMMC is complex. We can help.
These courses are the beginning of establishing a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) pathway to achieve your desired level of cybersecurity maturity and succeed as a DoD contractor or subcontractor.
Details of the courses currently available are outlined below.
The cost for the CMMC training suite is $99.
Available Training Courses
- Module 1: Introduction
- Backgound History and why was it developed
- What is Cybersecurity?
- What is CMMC and DFARS?
- Module 2: CMMC Business Impact
- Protecting your prime relations and direct contracts – How can it impact your business?
- Tier 2, 3 & 4 Suppliers Requirements
- Mobilizing your workforce to manage CMMC
- Module 3: Procurement Rules
- DFARS Rules – How do you collect money & what does it cost?
- Allowable Costs & Indirect Cost of CMMC
- Getting Reimbursement for CMMC
- Module 4: Next Steps
- Starting Point – How do you set up a security program?
- Critical Resources
- Companion Courses</li
- CMMC Session 1: Introduction
- Introduction: Backgound History. What is the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)?
- Framework Overview: What are the different Core Elements? What is the CMMC structure?
- Key Terminology: Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) & Federal Contract Information (FCI)
- Spot Quiz
- CMMC Session 2: CMMC Domains and Capabilities
- Individual topic descriptions for all Domains
- Spot Quiz
- CMMC Session 3: Levels, Process Maturity, Cerification and Assessments
- CMMC Levels: Introduction to the CMMC Levels. Description of the Individual Levels (including Practices and Processes associated with each level)
- CMMC Process Maturity: CMMC Process Maturity Introduction. Descriptions of the Maturity Levels
- CMMC Certification Information: FAQs
- Assessments: FAQs and CMMC Assessment Roadmap
- Spot Quiz
- CMMC Assessment
- Summary: Overview and Key points from the course
- Assessment Questions: Quiz about the course sessions</li
What You Will Learn
- What is cybersecurity and why does it matter to you as a DoD contractor
- Understand the requirements of the CMMC standard and DFARS/NIST 800-171
- Implications of CMMC and contract flow-down requirements
- What is a System Security Plan (SSP)
- What is a Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M)
- How an SSP is your plan for cybersecurity
- What are risks, controls, incidents, and how to identify gaps in your program
- Easier ways to manage your CMMC compliance