CMMC Compliance Training
CMMC Awareness Training
We'd like to present you with a set of courses that are designed to establish a Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) pathway to achieve your desired level of cybersecurity maturity and succeed as a DoD manufacturer or contractor.
Developed in a collective effort with DoD-sponsored programs, this CMMC Awareness Training is a part of NIST and CMMC requirements and can count towards your compliance efforts.
The total cost of $150 covers access to both CMMC Training courses for Senior Management (20 mins) and Practitioners (60 mins).
If you have been granted a special coupon, please click Register and use it during the check-out process to get a discount or waive the entire fee.
Available Training Courses
- Module 1: Introduction
- Backgound History and why was it developed
- What is Cybersecurity?
- What is CMMC and DFARS?
- Module 2: CMMC Business Impact
- Protecting your prime relations and direct contracts – How can it impact your business?
- Tier 2, 3 & 4 Suppliers Requirements
- Mobilizing your workforce to manage CMMC
- Module 3: Procurement Rules
- DFARS Rules – How do you collect money & what does it cost?
- Allowable Costs & Indirect Cost of CMMC
- Getting Reimbursement for CMMC
- Module 4: Next Steps
- Starting Point – How do you set up a security program?
- Critical Resources
- Companion Courses
As a CMMC practitioner, you will learn the basics and fundaments of requirements packed inside of this emerging certification. The practitioner course facilitates and identifies the steps needed to move the company toward DFARS and CMMC compliance using NIST 800-171 guidance. (Approximate 45-60 minute course)
- CMMC Session 1: Introduction
- Introduction: Backgound History. What is the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)?
- Framework Overview: What are the different Core Elements? What is the CMMC structure?
- Key Terminology: Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) & Federal Contract Information (FCI)
- Spot Quiz
- CMMC Session 2: CMMC Domains and Capabilities
- Individual topic descriptions for all Domains
- Spot Quiz
- CMMC Session 3: Levels, Process Maturity, Cerification and Assessments
- CMMC Levels: Introduction to the CMMC Levels. Description of the Individual Levels (including Practices and Processes associated with each level)
- CMMC Process Maturity: CMMC Process Maturity Introduction. Descriptions of the Maturity Levels
- CMMC Certification Information: FAQs
- Assessments: FAQs and CMMC Assessment Roadmap
- Spot Quiz
- CMMC Assessment
- Summary: Overview and Key points from the course
- Assessment Questions: Quiz about the course sessions
Education is the key
Learn "what is cybersecurity" and "why does it matter to you" as a DoD contractor. Understand the requirements of the CMMC standard as well as DFARS/NIST 800-171. Discover implications of CMMC and contract flow-down requirements. Find out about the System Security Plan (SSP), Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M), and what are risks, controls, and incidents. As a result, you will be able to identify gaps in your program and find easier ways to manage your CMMC compliance.
Compliance starts here
CMMC Awareness Training is an integral part of a compliance program and is listed in the official requirements for NIST SP 800-171 and CMMC standards. By taking these courses, your team gets one step closer to obtaining your desired compliance maturity level.
Grow your defense sector
These emerging regulations present a challenge for small and midsize business that rapidly abandon government contracts due to the lack of sufficient resources or knowledge of what it takes to fully comply with their required level of CMMC. Use this opportunity to grow your business in the defense sector. Stay ahead of the competition by learning about CMMC now.
Save time and money
Without cybersecurity experts at your site, you are forced to learn from your own mistakes. Although, this educational program won't replace your in-house cyber team, it will help you get a proper understanding of what's required and a plan to get there. And, when you are ready, we can get you closer to compliance in less than 3 months.
Need help? Get up to a 100% discount
Fill in the form if you need to waive the fee for these courses. We pride ourselves in helping small and midsize business and will be happy to assist your situation. Please explain why you need financial assistance, and we'll contact you shortly to see if you qualify for a discount.