End-to-end CMMC Readiness Program
From Education to Compliance Readiness
DoD Approved CMMC Certification Technology
Benefit from this DoD-approved method developed specifically with the Small & Medium-size Businesses in mind to prepare for the mandatory, emerging Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification compliance.
Ignyte Platform, and its educational subsidiary, Ignyte Institute, partnered with MAGNET, Ohio-based MEP, to establishing a CMMC pathway for its members to help them prepare to meet the appropriate cybersecurity maturity level and enable them to continue working existing and bid on new contracts as a DoD prime or subcontractor.
This program will move your company toward DFARS and CMMC compliance using NIST 800-171 guidance.
- The role of cybersecurity for you as a Defense Prime or Subcontractor
- The requirements of the CMMC standard and DFARS/NIST 800-171
- Implications of CMMC and contract flow-down requirements
- What is a System Security Plan (SSP)
- What is a Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&Ms)
- How an SSP is your plan for cybersecurity
- What are risks, controls, incidents, and how to identify gaps in your program
- Easier ways to manage your CMMC compliance
Ignyte’s readiness solution efficiently manages CMMC & DFARs compliance & risk mitigation requirements and communication challenges between stakeholders through workflow automation, predictive data insights, and automated monitoring.
Readiness software means applying a structured approach to mitigating risk by assessing the technical impact on business.
- Assessor & 3PAO friendly
- Implementer ready
- Prime & sub-contractor preferred platform
“The biggest challenge, we’ve observed through our experience with defense manufacturers, is being inundated with legacy systems, spreadsheets, and manual processes. This program, in cooperation with MAGNET, undoubtedly will bring value to the local businesses operating as a part of DoD supply-chain. Advancing the conversation from IT to business-level risk management will make compliance against CMMC much easier."
– Max Aulakh, Founder & CEO, Ignyte Institute
In order to continue working with DoD or bid on the new projects, your business has to comply with the new cybersecurity standards corresponding to the right CMMC requirements from Level 1 to Level 5. Watch the video explaining the role of CMMC.