CMMC Compliance Training
Joining Efforts to Raise CMMC Awareness
The Inland Northwest Associated General Contractors (AGC) partners with Ignyte Institute to accelerate the education and adaptation of their members to the emerging cybersecurity certification requirements for Defense Construction Contractors.
As a result of this collaboration, NWACG members are getting access to a CMMC adaptation program designed to introduce the emerging DoD-sponsored regulations to local construction companies and equip them with the necessary resources to prepare for the new standards. Start your educational journey by registering for the course package.
Sample Training Courses
- Module 1: Introduction
- Backgound History and why was it developed
- What is Cybersecurity?
- What is CMMC and DFARS?
- Module 2: CMMC Business Impact
- Protecting your prime relations and direct contracts – How can it impact your business?
- Tier 2, 3 & 4 Suppliers Requirements
- Mobilizing your workforce to manage CMMC
- Module 3: Procurement Rules
- DFARS Rules – How do you collect money & what does it cost?
- Allowable Costs & Indirect Cost of CMMC
- Getting Reimbursement for CMMC
- Module 4: Next Steps
- Starting Point – How do you set up a security program?
- Critical Resources
- Companion Courses
As a CMMC practitioner, you will learn the basics and fundaments of requirements packed inside of this emerging certification. The practitioner course facilitates and identifies the steps needed to move the company toward DFARS and CMMC compliance using NIST 800-171 guidance. (Approximate 45-60 minute course)
- CMMC Session 1: Introduction
- Introduction: Backgound History. What is the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)?
- Framework Overview: What are the different Core Elements? What is the CMMC structure?
- Key Terminology: Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) & Federal Contract Information (FCI)
- Spot Quiz
- CMMC Session 2: CMMC Domains and Capabilities
- Individual topic descriptions for all Domains
- Spot Quiz
- CMMC Session 3: Levels, Process Maturity, Cerification and Assessments
- CMMC Levels: Introduction to the CMMC Levels. Description of the Individual Levels (including Practices and Processes associated with each level)
- CMMC Process Maturity: CMMC Process Maturity Introduction. Descriptions of the Maturity Levels
- CMMC Certification Information: FAQs
- Assessments: FAQs and CMMC Assessment Roadmap
- Spot Quiz
- CMMC Assessment
- Summary: Overview and Key points from the course
- Assessment Questions: Quiz about the course sessions
What You Will Learn
- What is cybersecurity and why does it matter to you as a Defense Construction Contractor
- Understand the requirements of the CMMC standard and DFARS/NIST 800-171
- Implications of CMMC and contract flow-down requirements
- What is a System Security Plan (SSP)
- What is a Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M)
- How an SSP is your plan for cybersecurity
- What are risks, controls, incidents, and how to identify gaps in your program
- Easier ways to manage your CMMC compliance